Top Three Skills: Windows Server Architecture 2. Active Directory Architecture 3. VMware ESX, Virtualization Job … or availability. QUALIFICATIONS: * Thorough knowledge of Windows clustering, Microsoft SQL, and other associated…
Due to an upgrade itch I’m looking to sell on my MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G and my BenQ XL2720Z Gaming Monitor. I want to go UltraWide!
GTX970 bought from Scan 28/10/14 – 24 months warranty left – £200 – SOLD to martyn3000…
The Windows App Studio Windows 10 Store Support Release is now available, allowing you to easily create and publish a universal Windows app in record time with no code required. This release builds on the foundation created with July’s App Studio Windows 10 Preview release. You can directly submit your app to the Store through Dev Center, now with no intermediate step in Visual Studio required. In addition, this release brings a host of other new features.
Windows 10 Store Package with Screen Shots
Windows App Studio now generates a Store package for your Windows 10 apps, including automatically created screenshots for the Store listing.
Immersive Simulator (full screen web view)
No one wants to preview their app only in a tiny viewport. Included with this release is a big full screen simulator into Windows App Studio. Now it’s easy check out the app you’re building and interact with it in a full screen mode as you’re working on it.
Windows App Studio Collection App
Wouldn’t it be great if you could easily manage the contents of a collection for an app without making any update to the app itself? Now you can with the newly released Windows App Studio Collection App available here. This app lets you easily manage the collections for all your apps in real time without the need to go to the Windows App Studio website. Update the data in the app and it will update the data in your relevant projects and apps with no additional actions required.
Live Tiles Editor
You can now design dynamic Live Tiles for your Windows 10 apps from within Windows App Studio. This will work on any Windows 10 app you create with the exception of Hosted Web Apps. With this tool, you fully customize your Live Tiles to make your app more dynamic for your customers when they view it from the Start menu or on a Windows 10 mobile device.
…and more, including:
- Advanced theme and icon editors
- Better sideloading support for Windows 10 apps
- Hero Image Editor
- Improvements to the UX in apps generated with added visual features
- Initial Windows 10 IoT support
- Windows App Studio NuGet packages
- Source code on GitHub for libraries and sample apps
As many of you already know, with Universal Windows apps the same app can run on PCs, Mobile devices, and Raspberry Pi 2s and other IoT devices. Windows Universal apps generated in Windows App Studio will share all of this great functionality and they’ll run on a wide range of devices.
For those of you with existing Windows 8.1 projects in App Studio, with just a couple of mouse-clicks, you can upgrade your project to Windows 10. All you need to do is to navigate to your Windows 8.1 Projects page, and click on the “Convert” icon for any app(s) you’d like to upgrade. It really is that easy.
Enjoy the new Windows App Studio release and let’s go build some apps!
regularly and resolve any problems Test issues such as system integration, performance, and system security on a … Windows…
Posted this about a week ago but posting a new thread to clean it up , I have now ordered my new 5K iMac so need to sell this on to help pay off the iMac!
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
GT 750M GPU with 2gb & Intel Iris Pro – 1536 MB
HDD – 512gb SSD
I will also be throwing in a magic mouse, some extra decals and also a nice sleeve style case from inatek (pics soon)
Has some stickers on the front that I will remove them before sending,…
2 x 2GB DDR2 SO-DIMMs wanted – cheap as you can.
PC2-5300 / 6400
Location: newcastle upon tyne
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is…
Have been toying with the idea of getting a GTX 970, but don’t want to pay the money for a new one. Is anyone here looking to sell one?
Ideally after one with a good cooler, MSI Gaming, ASUS Strix or similar. Must be boxed with all the bits.
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules…
and tools and are eager to attract top talent! The Windows System Administrator will primarily be responsible … years of Information Technology experience 1+ years Windows System Administration in mid-to-large scale environments…
Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Not only does this build have a good set of bug fixes and fit-an-finish, it also includes a few new things for you to try.
Here’s what’s new in this build:
Media Casting in Microsoft Edge: You can now use Microsoft Edge to cast video, picture, and audio content from your browser to any Miracast and DLNA enabled device on your network.
We’ve got a few scenarios for you to try out:
- Cast a video from YouTube: Go to YouTube.com in Microsoft Edge. Click on the “…” menu and the top left, and select “Cast media to device” and select the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to.
- Cast a Facebook photo album: Login to Facebook in Microsoft Edge and click on the first photo in one of your photo albums to cast. Click on the “…” menu and the top left, and select “Cast media to device” and select the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to. Navigate through your photo album by clicking on the forward and backward buttons.
- Cast your music from Pandora: Login to Pandora in Microsoft Edge to get to your music and click on the “…” menu and the top left, and select “Cast media to device” and select the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to.
Try this feature out and let us know what you think.
Please note: Casting protected content (content from places like Netflix and Hulu) is not supported.
Ask Cortana inside PDFs in Microsoft Edge: You can now highlight text while reading a PDF in Microsoft Edge and right-click to “Ask Cortana” to find additional information.
Updated Xbox beta app for Windows 10: The Xbox beta app for Windows 10 was updated last Friday which includes the ability to easily find and add Facebook friends who are also on Xbox Live to play, chat, and share clips – a top requested feature. In addition to that new feature, voiceover recording functionality has been added to Game DVR, and the Store in the Xbox beta app will allow you to search for and purchase Xbox One games – including Games with Gold and Deals with Gold promotions, and Xbox One 25-digit codes will be redeemable within the app. For more information on this update – check out this post on Xbox Wire.
Here are some things we have fixed:
- We fixed the issue where the Xbox app for Windows 10 would consume gigabytes of memory on your PC if you have any Win32 games (non -Windows Store games) installed on your PC that have been identified as games or added by you in the Xbox app.
- We introduced an early preview of nested virtualization so that people could run Hyper-V Containers in Hyper-V virtual machines with Build 10565. This build includes performance improvements.
- We’ve been addressing a lot of feedback around localization text UI in various languages and you’ll see a lot of that work in this build.
- The search box should now work in this build if you are in a locale where Cortana is not available.
- To continue receiving missed call notifications and send texts from Cortana, you will need to be on this build and higher. We’ve made a change that improves this experience that requires newer builds.
- When notifications pop up from Action Center, any audio playing (like music from Groove, or videos from the Movies & TV app) gets reduced by 75% for a period of time.
- After upgrading to this build, all your Skype messages and contacts are gone in the Messaging app. The workaround for this is to navigate to this folder in File Explorer:
- Delete or rename the “PrivateTransportId” file.
- Then restart the Messaging app.
- Small form-factor devices, like the Dell Venue 8 Pro, that boot with rotation or virtual mode screen size set larger than the physical screen size will experience a bluescreen on upgrade and will roll back to the previous build.
- After upgrading to this build, the power button on your Surface Pro 3 may no longer put your Surface Pro 3 to sleep and instead shut down.
- WebM and VP9 have been temporarily removed from builds. We continue to develop a VP9 implementation that we intend to ship in Windows. Expect VP9 to return soon in a future build.
We hope you get a chance to try out these new features and let us know what you think. As always, send us problem reports and suggestions using the Windows Feedback app.
Thanks for being a Windows Insider,
I have matching pair 2x2GB = 4GB
PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 MHz NON ECC Desktop 240 pin RAM modules.
Removed from Dell machine due to memory upgrade from non smoking, no pets home.
Sensible offers considered.
Price and currency: £15
Delivery: Delivery cost is included
Payment method: BT
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference…