Hey, I’m selling my month old MacBook Pro with specs:
- 2.3GHz dual-core 7th-generation Intel Core i5 processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
- 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Backlit Keyboard – US English
I bought it on 14/12/17 on UK Apple website, it’s less than a month old. Its in immaculate condition, absolutely no signs of usage, I just did’t get along with OSX. It comes with original box and cables, charger – I will also add usb C dongle that I bought.
I want 1600 for it. Thanks
Price and currency: 1600
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: BT, PayPal
Location: London, Hounslow
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.