Summary from Wacom Bamboo Fun Small Graphics Tablet: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories:
- Two sensors for pen and multi-touch input. Battery-free and ergonomic pen with two buttons
- Support of multi-touch gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate and more
- Pressure-sensitive pen tip and eraser for natural feel. Paper-like tablet surface with 16:10 aspect ratio
- Improved resolution for high accuracy. Four customisable ExpressKeys for quick function access
Only used it a few times. It works perfectly well and actually impressed me, but it’s just not for me. I’ve kept it in its box ever since, condition is absolutely mint. Comes with driver software on CD and a download code for Photoshop Elements 8 and ArtRage 3.0, but cannot guarantee that the code is still valid.
I just plugged the tablet into my Mac and it worked straight away, essentially giving me a large touchpad that can be used just with fingers as well, with the 4 buttons on the side acting as left and right mouse buttons. Obviously the idea is to use this with the pen, which is pressure sensitive and has two more buttons, but just to say that this thing is flexible.
Price and currency: £35
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: PPG, BT, cash
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.