Apple MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) – official Apple refurbished
1.2 GHz Intel Core m5, 8GB RAM, 512GB flash storage
Model A1534 FLH82B/A
86 battery cycle count
Purchased from official Apple refurbished store online on 19/11/2016 for £1,319.00 (receipt/invoice available)
Logic board replaced with new unit under warranty on 22/03/2017 at Apple Store Bluewater (receipt/invoice available)
Remaining first year Apple warranty expires 19/11/2017
Also comes with:
- Original box and charger
- Acme Made Skinny Sleeve (£29.95 receipt available)
- Moshi iGlaze case (£44.99 receipt available)
- Official Apple USB-C to USB adapter (£9.00 receipt available)
Bought for general web browsing and typing University assignments. I now need something a little more powerful (and a bigger screen) and have purchased an iPad Pro and rMBP combination (on this forum). This is now surplus to requirements.
Overall excellent condition. However, there are several minor marks to be aware of:
1. Minor hair line scratch on Apple logo (only visible in certain light)
2. Minor ‘dent’ (impression) external lid, top right
3. Minor dent corner front right bottom and tiny mark corner front right top
4. Minor mark rear right and tiny, tiny mark rear middle
These marks are very minor but listing for transparency. I’ve tried to capture all of them in the photos below.
I appreciate I am relatively new to the forum, my eBay profile can be viewed here (100% positive feedback since 2003).
Any inspection or viewing is welcome in BR6 Orpington area.
Collection or posted RMSD.
Looking for £800 posted.
Please note I am abroad from 12/08 to 19/08.
Price and currency: £800
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: BT, PPG or cash on collection
Location: Orpington BR6
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.