Have for sale in excellent condition a 2016 15 inch MacBook Pro under warranty until Jan 2019. Bought from the Apple refurb store and comes in provided box with charger.
This is an amazingly powerful machine with a Retina display and dedicated graphics that has flown through everything I’ve asked it to do.
Just require something a bit more portable and seemed to have ended up with a 12″ MacBook, 13″ MBP and this. I think a 13″ MBP with TB would suit my needs or maybe iPad that supports Apple pen.
Asking for £1350, comes with blue Tucano hard shell case.
Collection preferred on this one
- Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor
- Space Gray
- Retina display
- 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2880-by-1800 native resolution at 220 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color gamut (P3)
2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB shared L3 cache
Configurable to 2.9GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 8MB shared L3 cache
256GB PCIe-based onboard SSD
Configurable to 512GB, 1TB, or 2TB SSD
- 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Radeon Pro 450 with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
Intel HD Graphics 530
Price and currency: 1350
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: BT
Location: North London, N22
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.