Here I have for sale my old lab ESXi host, which after a house move is now surplus to requirements.
The host itself is comprised of the following components:
– X-Case 4u Case
– Supermicro X9SRL-F Motherboard
– E5-2670 Xeon Processor (8 Core @ 2.60Ghz)
– 16GB (2 x 8GB Dimm) 1333Mhz Registered ECC Memory
– Noctua NH-U9DX i4 Xeon Cooler
– Corsair G650M Power Supply
Not latest tech by any stretch of the imagination, but certainly more than enough for the majority of home use cases.
Price and currency: £200
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: BACS / PPG
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
Go to Original Article