I bought this for my gaming rig but its too big, I just didn’t realise how big it was going to be. Owned for about 2 months.
Still have the box and all original bits it came with.
MasterCase Pro 5 (MCY–005P–KWN00–NV) – The world’s first mid–sized modular tower with exterior expandability.
The MasterCase represents the crest of a new wave of case technology, pioneering our unique FreeFormModular System, which allows you to expand your case by replacing exterior elements, including top panels and the case door, as well as offering unparalleled flexibility to reconfigure the case interior.
At heart, the MasterCase 5 Series advocates a new relationship that binds component makers and users closer together. Its elegantly smooth flexible FreeForm Modular System supports multiple outlooks, allowing you to upgrade rather than entirely replace your case as your needs change over time.
FreeForm – Unparalleled flexibility to upgrade your case via the addition of top panels or doors, adjusting aesthetics, thermal performance and layout flexibility.
- Unique clip–and–click components panel for drive cage adjustment.
- Supports up to 6 x 140mm fans – including 3 in the front and 2 at the top.
- Option to install up to 280mm radiator in front due to unique ability to horizontally shift bottom–mounted HDD cage bracket.
- Built for performance – supports up to three dual–slot extra–long graphics cards.
- Dual chamber design with partition panel to isolate power supplies and cables.
- Four slip–and–clip solid state drive pockets – two hidden behind motherboard tray and two above partition panel.
- Top cover panel with water cooling bracket for 240mm radiator support and exterior augmentation.
- Large side panel window provides the best inner view for components.
Price and currency: £70
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: Cash, BT or PPG
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.