A bit of a NY clear out… offers welcome.
G-Technology 8 TB Hard Drive Storage
I am selling my G-Technology 8TB G-Tech G-Raid with Thunderbolt Array Hard Drive
- Ultra-fast,high-performance Thunderbolt interface technology
- Double the data transfer rates of USB 3.0 and over 12 times faster than Firewire 800
- RAID 0 designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- Supports multi-stream HDV,DVCPro HD,XDCAM HD,ProRes 422 and uncompressed SD workflows
- Dual Thunderbolt ports for easy access and daisy-chaining up to 6 Thunderbolt compatible peripherals
- Great for media, photoshop and cad users
1x Hitachi G-Tech G-Raid with Thunderbolt Hard Drive Array – 8TB (2 x 7200 rpm disks)
Original power cables, will include an apple thunderbolt genuine cable (not part of box contents)
Looking at £210 inc P&P
2 x Apple Thunderbolt to Ethernet adaptor
Genuine White Apple Thunderbolt to Ethernet adaptor, used only a few times. Unboxed in excellent condition. £18 each inc p&p.
1 x Apple magic Trackpad (1st gen)
Genuine Silver apple trackpad, hardly used. Boxed in excellent condition. £25 inc p&p.
2 x Mobee Magic Bar (New sealed and used)
Silver works with Apple keyboard, charges. Both Boxed.
Used £29 inc p&p
New £35 inc p&p
1 x Apple HDMI to DVI cable (used)
£20 inc p&p
1 x Cablesson Display port to HDMI cable (used)
£12 inc p&p
1 x Apple 30 pin to HDMI cable (used)
£12 inc p&p
Price and currency: 200
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: BT
Location: London or Kent
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.