Leanplum and Amplitude have teamed up to optimize mobile marketing campaigns and accelerate product improvements.
Leanplum, which specializes in mobile marketing engagement, and Amplitude, which specializes in product intelligence, decided they would be better together. Combining the platforms allows users to:
- Align in-app experience with messaging campaigns.
- Conduct A/B testing of product features and identify which variants drive desired behaviors.
- Understand in real time the effect of campaigns on metrics around adoption, engagement conversion, retention and lifetime user value.
- Identify lookalike personas to uncover more users who will respond favorably to a campaign.
- Adjust strategy based on an understanding of user behavior.
The partnership enables marketing teams to use Leanplum to run personalized campaigns across mobile marketing channels and use Amplitude’s product analytics to find actionable usage insights and increase the impact of campaign returns, the companies claim.
According to the companies, Amplitude shows trends in user behavior and triggers that lead to the desired user outcome, while Leanplum can target those trends for improved key performance indicators.
Additionally, the partnership allows for new product features to be tested before they are released, and for experiences to be personalized for various user segments.
Leanplum and Amplitude have a feedback loop that enables bidirectional data to be transmitted between the two platforms, allowing marketing teams to analyze user behavior to create behavior-driven campaigns. Data from Leanplum mobile campaigns and A/B tests is exported into Amplitude for behavioral analysis. Lookalike audiences can then be exported back into Leanplum’s platform.
Go to Original Article