I have an Antec Minuet Case based build with the following spec:
- AMD Phenom II X4 955 3200MHz
- Crucial 8GB (4X2GB) DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400 Ballistix Memory Kit CL4 2.0V
- GA-MA78GPM-DS2H Motherboard with ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics (HDMI/DVI/VGA ports)
- Crucial BX200 240GB SSD (+ 300GB HDD)
- BluRay Drive
- Windows 10 x64
Sides of Antec Case are scratched – as shown in photos. The front is not as bad.
Could also add a Asus Radeon R7 240 Passive Silent graphics card for £40 – I did do some light PC gaming with this card.
A fairly quiet PC (apart from HDD noise) – was used for a while as Media PC in living room in the TV cabinet. But once the better media players came out I stopped using it. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and did a Reset on it with a view to selling it on.
Price and currency: £150
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: BT
Location: Ilford, Essex
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.