Anyone who manages Windows computers needs Paragon’s hard disk management and repair utility, which has the best-chosen and most-reliable features for managing disks and recovering files.
Windows Systems Administrator Description: The Windows Systems Administrator provides support for the systems with an … Requirements: •5+ years of Windows Server 2003/2008 System Administration experience, 3+ years of which are needed withi…
Title: Windows Systems Administrator Senior Location: United States-Texas-Allen Job Number: 142233 Windows Systems … including PowerShell and VBA Troubleshooting skills with Windows operating systems Working knowledge of Microsoft…
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts. 4. Maintains system documentation 5. Interacts with users and assists … Additional desired experience requirements include: • Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows XP/…
Serhat AKINCI, a Hyper-V MVP, has just posted this very useful script:
In his own words:
It can be difficult to monitor and assess resources in large Hyper-V environments. This PowerShell based script helps you to understand virtualization inventory, capacity and general resource availability in your Standalone or Clustered Hyper-V Environment.
- More than 2600+ lines of PowerShell, HTML and CSS code examples.
- Creates a plain but detailed and user-friendly HTML report which is compatible with all modern browsers.
- Provides more detailed information via tooltips in the HTML report. (cells with asterisks and highlights)
- Checks and installs required runtime environment prerequisites like Hyper-V and Clustering PowerShell.
- Collects information by using standard Hyper-V and Clustering PowerShell cmdlets and custom WMI queries.
- Shows alerts in the report for certain situations (utilizations, VM checkpoints, replication status, etc.)
- Can be used directly from command-line or as a scheduled Windows task.
- Supports report delivery via e-mail with advanced options. (authentication, TLS/SSL, multiple recipients)
- Includes a mode that reports only alerts in the Hyper-V environment. (aka Highlights Only mode)
- Advanced error handling and logging. (Console messages and log file)
You can see an full example report here: http://www.serhatakinci.com/files/get-hypervreport-v1-0-demo-output.html
Very neat stuff!
Windows System Administrator Salt Lake City, UT Direct Hire Salary Target: $60K – $75K Job Description: Our client is … deal in 2015! Required Skills: 2+ years experience as a Windows Systems Administrator with desktop and server…
Windows Systems Administrator Description The Windows Systems Administrator provides support for the systems with an emphasis on applying patches and upgrades, configuration, testing, … Sr Windows System Administrator…