Having a clear out of my routers and adsl modems. I have for sale the following:
1. Netgear R7500 AC2350 –
Was my main router but now use HH6. No original packaging but will be packaged well. £80
2. WD My Net N900 – Hardly used, only kept as a backup. £30.
3. TP Link Archer MR200 – Only had since May 2017 so balance of 3 years warranty remaining. Proof of purchase available as it was bought from Amazon. Only used with Vodafone till my Fibre got sorted. £75.
4. BT HomeHub4 – Used for 3 months. £20
5. Vodafone 4g Dongle – Used only for a month. I believe it is locked to Vodafone. Bought in April 2017. £25
6. Draytek Vigor 120 – In very good condition. Boxed and complete. £20
Price and currency: GBP
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: Bank transfer
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.