I have a lot of unwanted gifts and hardly used peripherals gathering dust over the last few months as I completely changed my setup at my home office/mancave and thought that I could pass on some bits and bobs to you guys and clear the decks a bit.
All items have images, linked, or included in this post. All items are hardly used (used in total less than 1 week) unless otherwise stated. All items include Postage & Packaging also. Here goes!
- Gamdias Zeus P1 RGB Mouse – Used just once and it in PERFECT condition – £45
- Gamdias Hermes M1 7 Colour Keyboard – Again, used once and in perfect condition – £72
- Hyper X Cloud Revolver Headset – Used for about 2 weeks for some gaming – £65
- Gigabyte 7850 2GB GFX (GV-R7850C-2GD) – Used in my gaming rig until upgrading 12 months ago. Comes in a 970 box as I’ve lost the original box – SOLD
- Besiter Mercury 10000 mAh Battery – Never used – unwanted gift – £15
- Ghostek Hero PC Headset – Used for a few days before I got my Gamdias headset as an upgrade – £15
- Logitech G710+ Keyboard – Used for about a year until I got my G910 board. Perfect working condition but comes in the G910 box as I can’t find the original! Has pass through USB ports which is the one thing I miss on this G910 – anyway… – SOLD
- Jabees Sheild Bluetooth Ear Buds – Used for about a week. Great audio. – £40
Thanks for looking and drop me a line with any questions!
Price and currency: Various
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: BT, PayPayl Gift
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.