** Final Reduction 03/01/2018 to £250 delivered **
I have for sale my upgraded Lenovo IdeaPad 510-15ISK laptop which is now surplus to requirements
This was purchased on 28/12/2016 from PCWorld (I have the receipt) so is just literally out of warranty.
Full spec is as follows:
Intel Core 6th Gen i3-6100U CPU @ 2.3Ghz (CPUBenchmark Score of 3565)
8GB DDR4 Ram (4GB as standard, 4GB added by me)
256GB SSD – Samsung SM841 (Originally had a 1TB SSHD Installed)
Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS 15″ Screen
Integrated HD Graphics 520
Full Backlit Keyboard (See picture)
Official Windows 10 Home 64Bit (Auto Registers)
It comes fully boxed with original charger, box, manuals and an official HP 15″ sleeve (cost me £35!)
The battery is in good working order and should last up to 3-4 hours depending on what you are doing (if the WiFi is on, how bright the screen is, if the GFX is being battered etc etc), however, I obviously cannot guarantee the battery.
It’s in overall great condition seeing as it has been used daily for the last 12 months (see the pictures) and 100% working order. however, does have the three issues as below:
1) In one of the pictures, you can see that there is a crack in the lid plastics. I dropped my phone on the edge of the lid and the corner piece (which is overhang) popped off. I superglued it back on, and didn’t do a bad job of it if you ask me. Purely cosmetic but needed to be mentioned.
2) There is a mark on the plastics near the webcam. Not sure how this happened as there is no similar mark on the opposing side on the palmrest. I have tried to scrub it off, but it persists. Again, cosmetic, but needed to be mentioned.
3) As this has an IPS screen there IS bleed, particularly noticeable on first boot on the black background, however, in Windows, I could not see it, even when using Photoshop and the black border it uses for its screen window. Nothing anyone can do about this as is it common on IPS screens, however again better to mention it now.
I now have an XPS 13, so this really is surplus to requirements.
I have upgraded it with well over £100 of extras in the ram and SSD as well as the HP sleeve, which incidentally fits it perfectly as you would expect.
Looking for £250 to include fully insured delivery. (Was £275 then £265)
Please ask any questions, advertised elsewhere
Price and currency: £250
Delivery: Delivery cost is included in my country
Payment method: Paypal Gift / BT
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.