**Reserved for member reworK-** Organised over private message.
I have for sale a desktop PC for £760 delivered fully insured. I’ve included how I’ve valued each component, but the machine is only for sale as a whole at the moment. Firm price for the moment.
- CPU – i7-6700K – £200 – (£280 new – Info) Overclocked to 4.7GHz at 1.400V. This CPU has been delided with Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra, which reduced temperatures under load by 20°C.
- RAM – 16GB (2×8) DDR4 – 3200MHz 16-18-18-36 @ 1.35V – Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 – £170 – (£220 new – Info)
- Case fans – Three Corsair ML120 fans at the front, two Corsair ML140 fans at the top and one at the back – £40 total – (£66 new – ML120 new £10 each / ML140 new £12 each – Info)
- Fan hub – Asus Fan Extension Card – £20 – (can’t find new price – Info) Sold on ebay, replaced with:
- Fan hub – Phobya PWM fan splitter – £10
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – included for free. Clean install. Genuine licence key will be in My Documents.
Parts total – £730. Cheapest fully insured delivery I can find is around £30.
There are a couple of slight marks on the case window, but not very noticeable – see pics.
All of the cables for the modular PSU are included.
I will detach the CPU cooler and put it in its box for transit, so it doesn’t shake around and put stress on the motherboard. If you don’t want me to do this, I can keep it attached, but I would have to source a box big enough to lay the H440 case box with computer inside horizontally, so the stress on the motherboard should be greatly reduced. A box big enough, so that an otherwise short but wide and long H440 box is not stood up vertically in transit. I will be drawing up-arrows and fragile on the box too. Noctua thermal grease is in the Noctua box.
Component boxes – it includes the boxes for the mobo, PSU (but no outer branding sleeve), CPU cooler, fans, and PC case. All the boxes contain the original bits.
The PC is a mixture of new and second hand components.
- CPU – 2nd hand
- RAM – 2nd hand
- Mobo – New – Purchased from Scan in October 2016
- PSU – 2nd hand
- SSD – 2nd hand
- CPU cooler – New – Purchased from Amazon in July 2014
- Case fans – New – Purchased from Amazon in June 2017
- Case – New – Purchased in-store from Epsilon PC in November 2014
- Fan Hub – 2nd hand
Payment via bank transfer.
Price and currency: £760 delivered
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: Bank Transfer
Location: Lytham St Annes
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.