I have owned this since new and after 8 years, have finally retired it in favour of a new MacBook.
Here are the following upgrades that i have done to this machine…
- Upgraded RAM to 8GB
- Replaced the 500gb hard drive for a 128gb SSD
- Took out the DVD drive and put the original hard drive in its place. So boot drive is 12gb SSD and also has 500gb internal storage.
- DVD drive is now in an external caddy
Charger still works fine, but the rubber on the cable is now very worn at the MagSafe end, still works but could possibly need replacing soon. Battery cycle count is 545, and is currently show “Service Battery” in the status bar, but it still chargers and runs off the battery, although, only for a couple of hours.
Any questions, just ask.
Price and currency: £250
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: Bank Transfer or by debit/credit card via monzo.me
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
- Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
- Name and address including postcode
- Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It’s in your best interest to check out these details yourself.