I am selling my old workstation, that has no working graphic card.
The Graphic card stopped working and I get a either a no graphic card detected beep or it POST and no image is shown. I removed the graphic card and i just get the missing graphic card beep. So all other parts are working.
I have removed the hard drives so you will need a new HDD or SSD,
unit as follows.
- Asus P67 Sabertooth Motherboard
- Intel i7 2600K CPU
- 16GB DDR 3 Ram (2x 8GB) Not sure on model but i know it was the fastest one at the time.
- NXZT 650 Gold Modular Power Supply – include all cables and case
- Cooler Master 690 MK2 Case – Missing Cage for even more hard drive, needed space for Pump
- Creative Sound blaster X-Fi Sound card – not sure which model
- EK CPU water Block
- EK double Radiators, roof mounted
- ATI – 4870 Grahpic card with custom waterblock – not working
- 3 x 140mm Fans
- 3 super quiet fans with rubber suspension connectors
- battery after buner to keep fans working after shutdown – new unused
- Molex Connector remover kit and tools
- many meters of White braid multi sizes
- EK Punp and reservoir + power pn connector to turn on PC without motherboard to drain and fill.
- Assortments of plugs and connectors + extra fans and cables.
The unit itself is in good to average condition, needs a clean in and out including the water loop, as been sitting in a while now without an maintenance, (Kids take all my time now )
I am pricing this to shift as i have just purchased a NUC so only looking for £150 Collected (due to weight and water)
If I sold the first 4 items alone, I would get more money, than what I am asking for whole lot, but just want it gone as easy as possible.
Any questions let me know, Picture coming up soon.
Go to Original Article